The MAISD strongly believes that education should be a continued process for learning, sharing and growth. Professional development workshops have been designed to offer teachers, administrators and support staff the opportunity to broaden their educational horizons.
Online Registration System
The MAISD uses the ABC Signup online registration system.
Click on the icon below to view and register for available courses OR
Download Professional Development Poster:
Registrant Access System
The ABC Signup Registrant Access system allows you to
- View past registrations
- View and cancel current registrations
- View professional development credit history
- View earned certificates
- Change your email address
- Change your password
Important Online User Information
- An email confirmation will be sent as proof of registration.
- All session change/cancellation notices are sent via email only.
- Please verify your email address and check it regularly.
Payment must be made at the time of registration by credit card or district-approved purchase order only.
You may cancel your registration for an event in the Registrant Access System or by clicking the link in your original confirmation email no later than seven (7) days prior to the start date of the workshop.
If you cannot access the Registrant Access System, your cancellation must be made in writing to email@example.com no later than seven (7) days prior to the start date of the workshop.
Phone cancellations are not accepted. “No shows” will be charged the full registration amount.
Substitutions are accepted in the event that the original registrant is unable to attend a workshop, if MAISD is notified in advance. The registration fee will be the responsibility of the original registrant.
Inclement Weather Policy:
In case of inclement weather, all events at the MAISD North Building will continue as scheduled unless the MAISD itself is closed. An announcement would be made through local media outlets, as well as the MAISD Facebook and the @MAISD Twitter, if the MAISD were to close due to weather.
In the event of a two-hour delay at the MAISD North Building:
- Events beginning at 10:00 am or later will continue as scheduled.
- Full-day events (those lasting at least five hours) scheduled to begin before 10:00 am will begin at 10:15 am.
- Partial-day events beginning before 10:00 am will be canceled.
Exceptions to this policy will be communicated to participants via email at least 12 hours in advance of expected inclement weather.